Xperia XZ1 and XZ1 Compact was the first smartphone with the pre-installed Android 8.0 Oreo “out of the box” with a proprietary user interface and proprietary gadgets for improving the sound quality (LDAC, Hi-Res Audio, Clear Audio +, S-Force Front Surround). There are stereo speakers on the front side and USB 3.1 Type-C on the bottom. The case of the device is made of fiberglass, and the display protects the modern glass Gorilla Glass 5.
Release Date and Price
The handsets will go on general sale at some point in September. Starting with countries like the United States, Australia, and United Kingdom starting at a price of $699.99 = Sony Xperia XZ1, $599.99 = Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact, $379.99 = Sony Xperia XA1 Plus.
But Xperia XZ1 and Xperia XZ1 Compact are available to pre-order from today, August 31. The retailer is offering the XZ1 on a £34 per month Vodafone contract, and the XZ1 Compact on a £30 per month Vodafone contract, both with an up-front cost of £29.99. Anyone who pre-orders either phone before September 21 will receive a free pair of WH-H900N hi-res audio Bluetooth headphones worth £250. O2 and Vodafone have both confirmed they will be stocking the devices.
The premium smartphone is not yet available In AFRICA Country like Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and Kenya. also not available yet in India, Pakitan. Bangladesh and malaysia. price in each country will be updated soon.
Specifications Sony Xperia XZ1
- Network: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA (band 1, 2, 4, 5, 8), FDD-LTE (band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13 , 17, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30), TDD-LTE, CDMA
- Platform (at the time of announcement): Android 8.0 Oreo
- Display: 5.2 “, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 320 ppi, IPS TRILUMINOS, Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, sRGB 138%, 600 nits, glass 2,5D, Gorilla Glass 5 <
- Luggage: 19 Mn, sensor size 1 / 2,3 “, Motion Eye, buffer 128 MB, f / 2.0, an LED flash, Hybrid predictive autofocus, the focus of the laser, the infrared sensor 5-axis stabilization Steady Shot, video recording 4K, Record slo-mo 960fps
- Front camera: 13 MP, Exmor RS sensor with a size of 1 / 3.06 “, f / 2.0
- Processor: 8 cores, 10 nm, 64 bits, up to 2.45 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Graphics chip: Adreno 540
- Memory: 4 GB
- Internal memory: 64 GB UFS
- Memory card: microSD up to 256 GB
- GPS and GLONASS
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac), dual band, 2×2 MIMO
- USB Type-C 3.1
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Audio: Stereo speakers, LDAC, DSEE HX, High-Resolution Audio, Clear Audio +, S-Force Front Surround
- Waterproof IP65 / 68
- Battery: built-in, 2700 mAh, quick charge Quick Charge 3.0, Smart Stamina 3.0, Qnovo
- Dimensions: 148 x 73 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 156g