Which ever this tutorial will still work you through. I I will also explain how to transfer money/cash to any bank account right from your Room place of work or anywhere at any time. Without stressing your of going to an atm or bank.
But first let’s get our self cleared on what is an ATM? How does an ATM machine works? and a brief history.
(Automated teller machine) appeared in London in 1967, in less than 50 years ago, ATMs spread around the globe, securing a presence in every major country and even tiny little island nations such as Kiribati and the Federated States of Micronesia.
Automated teller machine (ATM. is an electronic telecommunications device that enables the customers of a financial institution to perform financial transactions, particularly cash withdrawal, without the need for a human cashier, clerk or bank teller. the most easiest way of sending money from one bank to another bank in the country is ATM.
Credit vs Debit cards
Debit card: A debit cardA debit card looks just like a regular ATM card, and you can use it at ATMs. The difference is that a debit card has a Visa® or Mastercard® logo on its face. That means you can use a debit card wherever Visa® or Mastercard® debit cards are accepted, for example, department stores, restaurants, or online.
Credit card: A credit card with a red circle and a slash through itA debit card is not a credit card. When you use a debit card, the money is deducted from your checking account. With a credit card, you’re borrowing money to be repaid later.
Back To Main Topic
So instead of queuing up with others; I decided to take the alternative step to save my time, I decided to use the ATM with my ATM card for the money transfer the money.
To make sure everything goes smoothly with no later regret, I decided to search the internet for some tutorial on how to transfer money from one account to another. And surprisingly, I couldn’t find any better guide that explains how to transfer money through ATM to others.
I took forwarder steps myself. I started checking bank official websites for details on how to archive this, I got different banks email address and send them enquire mails, personally call few bank officials costumers care to make sure that everything is really clear. So that i can write an artile on Complete and full guide for Money Transfer.
And finally, I got transfer done. And Today I will be sharing the full guide I know about ATM and NON ATM MONEY TRANSFER.
Here is a guide on how I was able to transfer the money using ATM card. You just follow the same steps and You should be able to transfer money to any bank account Successfully.
- Your ATM Card ( Naira MasterCard)
- An Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Security Pin to the Naira MasterCard.
If you have got all this together, then you should be slotting in your card in the ATM machine now to start the Transaction.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM WITH YOUR ATM CARD WITH ATM MACHINE
I Noticed First banks has some different options and procedures while using it ATM Machine. This actually works and may differ from banks to banks. But have written and explain below how to use any of the ATMs. The ATM you want to use should be configured with the General sequentially Steps (order) to transfer cash. or a different Configuration.
But which ever way, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO READ PROPERLY (literate), so you can understand what you are actually pressing on the machine.
The General Steps on all ATM Machine
- Insert Card your ATM card into the ATM Machine
- Enter Security Pin And Press Proceed
- Press Change Teller
- Press Interbank Transfers
- Select Funding Account Type
- Select Receiving Account Type
- Select receiving Bank
- Enter Account Number you wish to transfer to (recipient)
- Enter Amount You want to Send and click Proceed
- Click Proceed if you accept the charges fee
- Confirm details and click proceed if okay
You’ll get the message “Transaction completed” please check the receipt for your reference number. Note: where there is no receipt, check your SMS alert for the reference number. In case there is any problem on the Transaction the reference number will be needed to fix the Problem.
Steps on Different Configured ATM Machine
- An ATM Card ( Naira MasterCard, Master Card, Valve, Visa )
- An Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- How the ATM tranfer money
- At any bank ATM post terminal, insert your ATM card into the ATM ( Naira MasterCard, Master Card, Valve, Visa )
- Type your ATM PIN code
- Select “transfer money” or “send money”
- Enter the recipient’s bank account number
- Select the type of account transfer.
- Select your bank account type (saving or current)
- Enter the amount to be transfer to the recipient account
- Confirm the recipient bank account details and amount to be transfer. The recipient account holder’s name and the amount to be transfer will be shown on the ATM screen. Select ‘Proceed’ if the information shown on the ATM screen is correct
Finally, if the transaction is successful; a congratulatory message will be displayed on screen indicating that you have successfully transferred certain amount You entered from your account to recipient account.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY WITH QUICKTELLER ANY WHERE WITHOUT VISITING YOUR BANK AND ATM MACHINE
- Internet connection
- Quickteller account
- A Smart or any Mobile phone with Internet browsing access.
To transfer money to any bank using Quickteller all you need to do is follow the Steps below:
- Download or go to m.quickteller.com to create an account using your mobile phone.
- Log in to your Quickteller account
- Click on transfer money
- Select the destination bank
- Select the Account type
- Enter yours account number
- Enter the Beneficiary’s name
- Enter the amount of money
- Enter the receiver’s phone number
- Click on next
- Confirm the details
- Click on Pay and enter the following card details: Card Number + Card Name + Expiry Date + onions code + Card PIN
- Click on Pay
- Enter the SafeToken delivered to your phone immediately
- If the transaction is successful, you will receive this feedback message “Account Transfer Successful” and a reference number will be given to you. Keep the reference key, This is number is used for transaction rectification in case there is problem in Your Transaction.
- Congratulations you have just successfully credited The Benefactors account.
- Your beneficial/Recipient (person You sent money) will receive the exact amount of money you transferred to his account.
- In case Transaction is not successful your will receive a message “TRANSACTION NOT SUCCESSFUL” This might be as a result of insufficient found in Your account. So try to credit and retry.