Solution 1: Open sysdm.cpl
Using the sysdm.cpl ” in “Run” utility which will stop the boot loader from displaying a list through Windows tool. It basically means that sysdm.cpl ” in “Run” allows you to select which version of Windows you’d like to boot directly into when you restart your computer.
Follow these steps:
- Press the Windows + R keys
- In the Open box type sysdm.cpl and press Enter
- Click on the tab Advanced options
- In the section Start and recovery , click on Settings …
- In Operating System, choose the one that will be the Default
- Uncheck these two boxes: Show list of operating systems by Show recovery options by
- Click on OK, and again on OK to close the System Properties box.
- To finish we Reboot the computer and check if it works.
Pictorial Illustration on how to remove boot options in Windows
Step 1: User typed sysdm.cpl and left click on “OK (button)” in “Run”
Step 2: User left click on “Advanced (tab item)” in “Sys”
Step 3: User left click on “Settings… (button)” in “Sys”
Step 4: User choose the one that will be the default “OS”
The post is designed for those who are facing hard time with the latest windows update and want to completely remove the dual boot screen and log into win10 directly, please follow the steps above.
Hope this fix all your request on how to remove dual boot option in windows 10, how to uninstall windows 7 from dual boot with windows 10.
Request on how to remove dual boot windows 10 ubuntu, remove windows boot manager from bios, remove uefi boot entries windows 10, disable windows boot manager windows 10. Don’t forget to shear this post and also share your experience with us via the comment section.