Two days ago the developer and hacker responsible for the iOS 10.2.1 Jailbreak (Saigon) posted on his twitter account a link where we can find the work he did about the Jailbreak iOS 11 – 11.1.2. A few hours later, someone took these flaws and created an IPA file (an application). So, this app would help to Jailbreak iOS 11 – 11.1.2 for all devices, that include the new iPhone X and iPhone 8 and iPhone 8plus with iOS 11. However, the hacker mentioned some points that are important to know before installing this Jailbreak.
- Cydia and the Substrate are not up to date for iOS 11 which means that no tweak works, but Cydia works.
- This Jailbreak has only been tested on an iPhone 7 and an iPhone X at the moment. That means it’s likely that the other devices are not working yet, but you can try.
- It’s a WIP (work in progess) type Jailbreak so it’s not complete, be very careful about what you do if you install this Jailbreak. I strongly advise you to wait a little for the next updates.
How to Jailbreak iOS 11
In short, here’s how to install it.
- First, you will visit this link CLICK HERE Make sure you are on safari when you open this link. It will take you to a page where you will have to press the ‘install’ button to install the application. A window should open asking you if you want to install the application you must accept.
- Once the application is installed, you must approve it by going to the application Setup -> General -> Profiles and Devices. Once the profile has been approved, you can open the app and proceed to the Jailbreak.