How To Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates!!!
This is a short and easy solution to Force Stop Windows 10 From Automatic UPDATE
STEPS & PROCEDURES TO DISABLE AUTO UPDATE IN WINDOWS 10
- Press Start+R
- Type gpedit.msc
- Press Enter.
- You will see computer configuration
- then, administrative templates
- and all settings.
- Find Configure Automatic Updates (Press C to go there quickly).
- Choose Enable
- There are 5 choices in the Options
- Choose # 5 – Allow local admin to choose setting.
- Apply OK.
Booom!!! Your windows 10 will now only check for updates but cannot try to download or install them without your consent.
Meanwhile, if you want to completely disable your computer from checking for updates, see what you will do below.
STEPS & PROCEDURES TO DISABLE WINDOWS 10 FROM CHECKING FOR UPDATES
- Run gpedit.msc and press Enter
- Computer Configuration
- Administrative Templates
- All Settings
- Double Click on Configure Automatic Updates
- Choose Disabled