This MTN 100% double data offer, will help you get close to the old glo data offer of 4gb for 1000 naira now slashed down. i.e with MTN 100% double data offer, subscribe / activate N1000 for 3GB instead of the normal N1000 for 1.5GB. All you need to activate this MTN 100% double data offer is to follow to steps listed below:
Step By Step Procedure On How To Get 100% Double Of Your MTN Data Without Tweaking IMEI
You need to make sure that you have airtime in your MTN SIM, Then head to Your message app to send the following:
- DOUBLE to 131 as a text message.
- PROMO to 131 as a text message.
- Finally, Send FREE to 131 as a text message.
You will receive three messages reading as follows:
- After sending First message ➤ 1st reply “Sorry, The Command you have entered is incorrect.”
- After sending Second message ➤ 2nd reply “Y’ello! Your request has been received and is being processed. You will receive a response shortly. Please don’t resend your request. Thank you!”
- After sending Third message ➤ 3rd reply “Dear Customer, Enjoy data offers on MTN Deal zone, Dial *131*1#”.
Note: The third message determines your eligibility for the offer, After You’ve received the last or third message, You can proceed to subscribe to any Mtn data plan of your Choise and it will be doubled immediately. Please don’t subscribe if you didn’t receive the 3rd message.
- The second technique, You can use to activate this 100 percent double data offer is to buy and register a new MTN SIM card.
- You’ll automatically be opted into the double data offer. MTN will double your data each time you subcribe.
Dont jump stright to big data plan, You should test if the double data offer you have just activated on sim works, by subscribing to daily data plan of 50MB for N100 and see if it works. If it works succesfully then you can then subscribe to higher data plans to get your data doubled.
How to Check Data Balance
To check Your MTN data balance: Dialling *131*4# or send 2 to 131 as a text message.
Please fill free to drop your comment and testimonies…