SHARE SIMPLE SERVER, PSIPHON OPENVPN, TWEAK WEAR, CONNECTION VIA HOTSPOT | FREE DATA
Android tethering and hotspot most times refuses to allow other devices to access and share your free internet data connection, most time will really want to use our data connection directly from our mobile phone with out stressing our self with configuring our PC or other device this happens most when you have successfully running any of the tweaks on your android phone.
Simple Server, OpenVPN, Psiphon, DroidVPN free browsing can be shared or tethered via USB or WiFi Hotspot with other internet browsing devices.
How can i create a Wi-Fi Hotpot and share my tweaked/free browsing with other devices?
Here is the 3 most reliable ways to sharing or tethering your internet connection with other internet browsing devices.
Note: Please Make sure your hotspot is switched off before you start using any of the following Method.
How to share your free internet connection via hotspot with the use of an App Called [ISWAT TETHER UNLOCK]
Note: Rooting Required
- Click here to download and install ISWAT Tether Unlock for android
- Run the installed ISWAT app and grant it root permissions.
- On the main screen, tap on the “Unlock Tethering” and sit back while it does its works
- When the unlocking operation is done, it brings out the pop up “Tethering Unlocked” Have Fun, just enable your already created hotspot and connect the other device or PC.
- Start browsing on every connected device
HOW TO SHARE OR TETHER YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION TO PC VIA USB CABLE OR HOTSPOT WITH THE USE OF AN APP [PDANet+]
Note: Rooting NOT Required recommended!!!
- Click here to download and install PDANet+ for android
- From Google Play store Click Here
- Direct Download Click Here
- Run the installed PDANet+ app. Note that to share the connection with a PC, you have to download the pdanet.exe file for PC installation.
- Click here to Download [File Size: 3.2MB]
- On the PDANet Android app main screen, there are three options: – USB Tether- Bluetooth Server- Wifi Hotspot
- Enable USB debugging on your Android (from the “Developer Options”).
- Activate the “USB Tether” option for best reliability and connect your USB cable to the PC
- Install the PDANet for PC (if not already installed) and confirm that it is connected to the phone.
- Open the PDANet+ menu from the notification bar of your Windows and click on “Connect Internet (USB)”.
- It will verify and authenticate your connection automatically and you will be connected via USB.
- After successful connection via USB, you can install Connectify on your PC and share the internet with other devices.
HOW TO SHARE/TETHER YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION WITH ANOTHER PHONE OR PC VIA WI-FI HOTSPOT WITH MANUAL CONFIGURATION
- Create a Wi-Fi hotspot on the main (primary) phone (running the Simple Server). Use default (no security hotspot or click to see how to create a secure Wi-Fi hotspot connection).
- Now go to the other phone/device (secondary) and switch on the Wi-Fi to start searching for available network (if you have used the secure connection, click to show how to connect).
- When connected, long press on the connected network name and then tap on “Modify Network”.
- On the next screen, tap on the “Show Advanced Options” checkbox to open full settings.
- On the proxy settings, select “Manual” (Tap on the “none” for the dropdown options to appear.
- Configure as follows:
- – Proxy Hostname: 127.0.0.1
- – Proxy Port: 8080
- Leave the rest and tap on “Save”
If you still encounter any problem, creating Wi-Fi Hotpot and share Your tweaked/free browsing with other devices or some point are not clear to you in the above solutions, please do not hesitate to indicate your problem in the comment box or contact me.