Hi, guys, I hope you are still rocking your cheap and free browsing across all networks mostly the new unlimited music plus renewal with just #15, alonge side with game plus, Kaymu free mb, Etisalat Chat Pack, 0.0 Cheat, MTN BBLITED, and the new BGM free mb.
Anyway, if you are not useing free browsing, that means you are not a follower of this blog because there are more than enough free browsing tweaks released here on daily basis to keep you connected on the internet. Most people that are using free VPN connection on their phones have find it so challenging and difficult to use that same data on their PC. Now I have a better and nice solution to that with powerful PdaNet app, so i written this article to fulfill my promise i mad in previous post to PC users who want to use The New Unlimited MUSIC PLUS on there various PC.
PdaNet is very easy to setup on both PC and smartphone. Simple Server, Netify, OpenVPN, Psiphon, DroidVPN free browsing can be shared or tethered via USB or WiFi Hotspot with any other internet browsing devices.
How can i create a Wi-Fi Hotpot and share my free browsing with other devices?
WHAT IS PDANET?
PdaNet is a powerful app used mainly for tethering internet connections between two devices especially mobile device and a PC. With PdaNet, you don’t necessarily need both device to have WiFi technology as it can tether through WiFi, Bluetooth, and USB connections. One great features that makes PdaNet outperform other tethering app is that it tethers even VPN data from your phone which your normal tethering apps on your phone can’t do. This app is the solution and the best app to easily use your Psiphon, simple Android Server, jwp, and even Tweakware app cheats on PC.
1. PdaNet app for PC and android. Download them from the provided link below.
2. Your android phone
3. Your PC
4. Original USB data cable
You might also like… How to identify Original USB
Download Link for PC Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (both 32/64bit) Click HERE
NOTE: You must download and install both the android version and PC version of PdaNet Provided above.
HOW TO SHARE OR TETHER YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION TO PC VIA USB CABLE OR HOTSPOT WITH THE USE OF PDANet
1. Run the installed PDANet+ app. Your downloaded pdanet.exe file for Computers [windows or mac].
2. On the PDANet.apk main screen, there are three options:
- USB Tether
- Bluetooth Server
- Wifi Hotspot
4. Activate the “USB Tether” option for best reliability and connect your USB cable to the PC
5. Install the PDANet for PC (if not already installed) and confirm that it is connected to the phone.
6. Open the PDANet+ menu from the notification bar of your Windows and click on “Connect Internet (USB)”.
7. It will verify and authenticate your connection automatically and you will be connected via USB.
8. After successful connection via USB, you can install Connectify on your PC and share the internet with other devices.
How to share your Internet connection with the use of an App Called [ISWAT TETHER UNLOCK]
Note: Rooting Required
- Click Here to download and install ISWAT Tether Unlock for Android
- Run the installed ISWAT app and grant it root permissions.
- On the main screen, tap on the “Unlock Tethering” and sit back while it does its works
- When the unlocking operation is done, it brings out the pop up “Tethering Unlocked” Have Fun, just enable your already created hotspot and connect the other device or PC.
- Start browsing on every connected devices.
- Create a Wi-Fi hotspot on the main (primary) phone (running the Simple Server). Use default (no security hotspot or click to see how to create a secured Wi-Fi hotspot connection).
- Now go to the other phone/device (secondary) and switch on the Wi-Fi to start searching for available network (if you have used the secured connection, click to show how to connect).
- When connected, long press on the connected network name and then tap on “Modify Network”.
- On the next screen, tap on the “Show Advanced Options” checkbox to open full settings.
On the proxy settings, select “Manual” (Tap on the “none” for the dropdown options to appear.
Configure as follows:
– Proxy Hostname: 127.0.0.1
– Proxy Port: 8080
Leave the rest and tap on “Save”